Do I need Cloud Security?
Large-scale adoption of cloud computing has continued to mature as the benefits and understanding of the technology has grown. However, as with on-premise equipment, there are security risks when moving to the cloud.
There are extensive business benefits to be gained from moving to the cloud but it is important to ensure that the right security is in place to prevent data breaches, malware attacks, hijacking of accounts, abuse of the services and denial of service attacks. Our Cloud team will handle all your security needs. Businesses also need to make sure that the APIs are secure and that policies and procedures are implemented to protect against insider threats.
Supporting your cloud migration
2|SEC Consulting works with clients to create a structured approach to cloud adoption; ensuring each migration includes the implementation of cloud security. This ensures that organisations maximise the investment and protect assets whilst accelerating growth.
Our cloud experts:
- Assess what elements of your IT architecture need to be stored in the cloud and what needs to stay on-site. We consider issues such as performance, agility, cost and compliance to allow your business to keep up with the demands placed on your IT infrastructure;
- Implement powerful, cloud-based applications and state-of-the-art services, which are automatically updated with the latest version at no additional cost or hassle to your business;
- Assist the organisation in modelling the overall costs whilst building in the flexibility to scale as the level of demand changes;
- Review how the business can weather disruption with affordable backup and robust disaster recovery solutions;
- Set up an application where employees can work securely, wherever they are, using whatever device they need to do the job;
- Centralise document control with secure access, even when users are remote or unable to connect to the internet;
- Improve security by controlling access to applications and data centrally, rather than leaving control in the hands of employees.
Making sure you have the right security in the cloud will ensure your business has:
- the correct structure to protect information, data applications, and infrastructure;
- cost-effective security as well as cost-effective software and storage;
- scalable security, exactly the same as cloud applications;
- a solution that considers the accessibility of your cloud as well as protecting the cloud itself;
- the ability to meet legal obligations to keep client data safe.
Why 2|SEC Consulting?
- We are a certified Amazon Consulting Partner, and our team has experience with Microsoft Azure and other cloud service providers;
- We have vast experience in security best practices and information security industry standards;
- We consider your business needs when recommending cloud security improvements so that you are both secure and agile;
- We communicate clearly – our mission is to ‘manage your cyber risks so that you don’t have to’ and we will communicate any issues or remediation recommendations in a clear and jargon-free way;
- We have the knowledge and skills to ensure we consider your on-premise setup when recommending cloud security solutions and processes.
Have you reviewed your entire cloud security structure?
“We commissioned 2|SEC Consulting to conduct a series of vulnerability tests across our entire Group. It was a pain free exercise from our perspective. We ran some scoping and prep sessions with them and then had one of their consultants on site for a week or so to run the tests. He was excellent – very professional and required little input & guidance from us. We are continuing to work with 2|SEC Consulting as part of our overall IT security stream of activities and I very much expect to be using them again to conduct further, regular testing.”IT Director