What are Cyber Security Health Checks?
Organisations will have provisions in place to protect the business, maintain software updates, train employees and make sure there are sufficient controls in place; but is everything supported within the business and kept up to date? The regularity of reviewing and monitoring the IT protection can sometimes be missed when juggling this with the daily IT tasks and projects that are being implemented.
This is where an independent body can help by providing cyber security health checks; not only to ensure the regularity of the audits, but also as a defense system against cyber crime and other security loopholes that the IT team might not have had time to review, or are too close to consider.
Why do I need Cyber Security Health CheckS?
Cyber security health checks help to identify any weak points in the business which may be leaving it vulnerable to attacks, and protect company assets. This exercise provides any business with the assurance that the IT will be built on a solid foundation that can support the business well as it grows.
There is no value in investing in more technology and people if the core of the organisations provision is not stable. Regularly reviewing the IT security gives the business the peace of mind that it is protected and that any new IT investment has been properly considered and integrated into the security parameters of the organisation.
The health check assessment will identify and assess the key risk areas covering people, business processes and technology. The security consultant will provide a Board-level report describing the process, the findings and the risks identified as well as a prioritised list of remedial actions alongside a roadmap to follow to reduce the risk of a breach to the business.
This assessment will help your business to:
- Implement an easy to follow roadmap for continued self-improvement which can be used to reduce the risk of attacks;
- Provide reassurance to your employees, clients, suppliers, and regulators;
- Provide assurance that you have carried out an independent review by a consultant who will review all aspects of your systems and processes, be thorough and honest, delivering professional advice;
- Keep up-to-date on cyber security with information from our experts;
- Better forecast and plan your cyber security costs as well as justify future investments.
Why 2|SEC Consulting?
- We are committed to understanding your business;
- We deliver complete project support including implementing the recommended resolution;
- We have vast experience of working with cyber security industry standards;
- We have the skills in our teams to not only assess your business but also to deliver the solutions;
- We are certified by the leading standards bodies including CREST, QSA, PCI DSS, PA-QSA, IASME, CHECK, CISSP, CISA, CISM, OSCP, SANS-GIAC and CEH.
When did you last gain an independent check on your security?
Would a review help you to better forecast and plan your cyber security costs as well as justify future investments?