What is ISO 27001?
Implementing this standard helps organisations to manage the security of assets including financial information, intellectual property, employee details or data from third parties. It provides complete guidance, covering everything from establishing and implementing the framework to the way in which it is operated and monitored. It also recommends ways to maintain and improve your systems.
Implementing an Information Security Management System
Our experts will work with your organisation to achieve certification to ISO 27001 standard. Our team uses a top-down, risk-based approach to certification, taking the time to fully understand your business profile and the environment and industry in which it operates.
Implementing an ISO 27001 compliant security management system involves the following steps:
- Scoping the project;
- Ensuring board commitment and securing the budget;
- Identifying interested parties and legal, regulatory and contractual requirements;
- Conducting a risk assessment;
- Reviewing and implementing the required controls;
- Developing internal competence;
- Developing management system documentation;
- Conducting staff awareness training;
- Measuring, monitoring, reviewing, and auditing the security management system;
- Achieving certification.
- Reassure stakeholders that you are serious about your security obligations;
- Reduce the risk of reputational damage, financial penalties, and losses associated with security breaches;
- Comply with business, legal, contractual and regulatory requirements;
- Improve structure and focus within your organisation as it helps businesses to become more productive by clearly setting out information risk responsibilities;
- Obtain an independent opinion about your security posture.
Why 2|SEC Consulting?
- We are certified by the leading standards bodies including CREST, QSA, PCI DSS, PA-QSA, IASME, CHECK, CISSP, CISA, CISM, OSCP, SANS-GIAC and CEH;
- We can design and deliver a tailored transformation plan that suits the business profile of your company;
- We focus on long-term relationships and enjoy high levels of customer satisfaction and returning clients;
- Our highly experienced security consultants have been performing ISO 27001 audits and helping clients implement ISO 27001 for over twenty years;
- We deliver a detailed breakdown of all your results, along with recommendations in an easily interpretable format.
Do you need to improve the structure and focus within your organisation?
“2|SEC Consulting is a cyber security consultancy that supports you throughout an engagement. They are always available, extremely knowledgeable in their field and have been a great extension to our in-house security team.”Principal Engineer