ISO 27001 has withstood the test of time; and remains the <em>de facto</em> standard for managing information security risk within your organisation. As experienced auditors and implementers, we help align your business to this globally recognised standard.
What is ISO 27001?
ISO 27001 is a standard that helps keep you secure. It is globally recognised. If you’re a service provider looking to work in financial services, ISO 27001 Compliance comes high on the agenda. If you are a business looking to expand and be taken seriously, then ISO 27001 gives you valuable kudos to help take you that one step further.
Why do you need ISO 27001Compliance?
ISO 27001 is a framework, that helps ensure everyone manage information security risk in a clear, consistent manner. It may appear daunting at first, but you’re dealing with a standard that all information security managers and external consultants can relate to. There are business efficiencies and cost savings to be had, when staff all follow the same rule book; and don’t make their own minds up when it comes to fending off the next Cyber Attack.
- Protect your company’s profits and reputation – by avoiding financial disaster and negative publicity associated with a compromise of your information.
- Satisfy regulatory requirements – the FCA demand it; and so should you from your suppliers.
- Peace of mind – that your information is protected from cyber criminals, internal threats and negligence.
- Reassurance that your valuable information – is identified; and steps are taken to secure it.
- Protection against compliance breaches – and subsequent regulatory fines and potential law suits.
- Evidence to support increased investments – in security personnel and technology.
- Independent expert assurance – that your information is adequately protected.
It is essential you choose an experienced ISO 27001 services provider with real-world knowledge that can help. 2-sec is a market leader trusted by hundreds of companies globally. Here’s why:
Fully accredited – We hold a range of accreditations both at a corporate and individual level including CREST , QSA, PA-QSA, Cyber Essentials Plus, IASME Gold, CHECK, CISSP, CISA, CISM, SANS-GIAC and CEH.
Access to a dedicated Customer Success Manager – We know that you’ll have a lot of questions throughout this process so you’ll have direct phone and email contact with your own go-to person.
Bespoke transformation plan – We will develop an implemention plan that suits the business profile of your company no matter how big or small.
High levels of customer satisfaction and retention rates – Many of our clients have been with us since day one.
An industry leading expert in ISO 27001 Compliance – Our highly experienced security consultants have been performing ISO 27001 audits and helping clients implement ISO 27001 for over twenty years.
Automation – We’ve developed a number of tool that can help speed up and automate parts of the compliance process.
We communicate clearly – Our mission is to ‘simplify security’ and we will communicate any issues or remediation recommendations in a clear and jargon-free way, understood both by your engineering and senior management teams alike.
Easy to understand reporting – We will provide you a detailed breakdown of all your results in an easily interpretable format.
Transparent proposals – With inclusive pricing so you get no unexpected surprises.