What is incident response?
Incident response is an organized approach to managing a security breach or cyber attack. The aim is to handle the situation in a way that limits damage and reduces recovery time and costs.
Why do you need an incident response service?
Investment in an incident response services helps ensure you are fully prepared for a cyber attack; and have the resources on hand to deal with the attack, no matter when or where it happens.
- Protect your company’s profits and reputation – by avoiding financial disaster and negative publicity associated with a compromise of your data.
- Satisfy regulatory requirements – GDPR, FCA, PCI DSS, HMG and ISO 27001 demand it.
- Peace of mind – that you are fully equiped to handle a cyber incident, no matter when or where it happens.
- Damage limitation – being prepared also ensures the effects of a cyber attack are limited.
- Protection against compliance breaches – and subsequent regulatory fines and potential law suits.
- Independent expert assurance – that your company can recover following a cyber attack.
It is essential you choose an experienced data discovery partner provider with real-world knowledge that can help. 2-sec is a market leader trusted by hundreds of companies globally. Here’s why:
Fully accredited – We hold a range of accreditations both at a corporate and individual level including CREST , QSA, PA-QSA, Cyber Essentials Plus, IASME Gold, CHECK, CISSP, CISA, CISM, SANS-GIAC and CEH.
Access to a dedicated 24/7 support – You will have direct phone and email contact with your own go-to person, available no matter where or when.
Bespoke incident response planning – We will develop a plan that suits the business profile of your company no matter how big or small.
We communicate clearly – Our mission is to ‘simplify security’ and we will communicate any issues or remediation recommendations in a clear and jargon-free way, understood both by your engineering and senior management teams alike.
An industry leading expert in incident response – Our highly experienced security consultants have been helping companies plan for cyber attacks for more than two decades.
State of the art incident response software – Our incident response lab comprises of some of the best commercial and open-source tools available, hand-picked, tried and tested to deliver results fast.