Cyber Rescue Plan
The Cyber Rescue Plan has been put together to offer a unique approach to Cyber Security Transformation, covering major Cyber Risks and Common Vulnerabilities, and presenting both a Unified Threat Report and Cyber Rescue Plan to your Company.
Cyber Plan on demand services:
- Business, Legal and Privacy Impact Analysis
- Cyber Incident Response
- Penetration Testing, Threat Assessments and Red Teaming
- Cyber Security Engineering and Architecture
- Security Framework Reviews – ISO 27001, Cyber Essentials, NIST, NCSC
- Compliance Reviews – PCI DSS, FCA, Gambling Commission, GDPR
- Cloud Security Reviews – Amazon, Azure, Google
- DevSecOps and Project Security Reviews
- Third Party Security Reviews
- Review of Cyber Security Strategy and 3-Year Plan
These ten points, will enable the identification of critical vulnerabilities within your organisation, along with areas of Cyber Security deficiency that expose your organisation to potential GDPR breaches, system outages and/or regulatory fines.
2|SEC Consulting are of course proficient in many other areas, should further breadth and depth of coverage be required, and take a unique vendor independent and impartial approach, telling you it how it is, as opposed to what your suppliers and third parties might wish to tell you.
With ten years’ of experience helping organisations like yours, your organisation will benefit from a new Cyber Security Capability, including Cyber Security Consultants, Penetration Testers, Incident Response Specialists, Security Analysts, Compliance Specialists and Security Architects. Access to the entire 2|SEC Consulting delivery team. All that are accessible throughout the year.
The above services are carried out over 30 days, which 2|SEC Consulting are offering with a 25% discount, to help support your company through the COVID pandemic and its aftermath.
Get in touch! We are here to help: firstname.lastname@example.org, +44 (0)20 7877 0060