We are hiring!
We are pleased to announce that we are expanding our team and are currently hiring for the below role:
Senior Security Consultant / Penetration Tester
£50,000-£85,000 dependent on experience
As a Senior Security Consultant you will join a highly experienced team that delivers work on client projects in London and the South East. Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering a range of black-box, grey-box and / or white-box penetration tests to clients.
- Working on projects in web or mobile application testing, or infrastructure testing.
- Delivering reports to clients that highlight areas of identified weaknesses.
- Providing advice to clients on technical-remediation routes.
- Delivering all projects to the very high standards our clients expect.
- Work with other members of the 2-sec team to share knowledge and experience, and to find creative ways of solving technical issues.
- Attending project commencement calls and meetings to finalise the scope for upcoming projects.
- Experience of delivering web / mobile application or infrastructure testing (either in-house or to clients).
- You must hold at least one of the following qualifications:
- CREST Registered Penetration Tester
- CHECK Team Member.
- CHECK Team Leader.
- Offensive Security OSCP.
- A creative approach to performing thorough proven-method tests.
- The ability to work towards client-led or internal deadlines.
- You will need very strong communication skills including:
- Excellent written communication skills, and the ability to write strong technical reports.
- An articulate and confident presentation style.
- Ideally you will be fluent with programming skills and have strong knowledge of ASP .net, PHP, Java, Python or C#.
- Ability to create exploit proof-of-concepts.
- Strong database (MS SQL, MySQL) and web server (IIS, Apache) skills.
- Experience of testing a variety of platforms including iOS, Android, Windows and Linux.
- Any experience of research, authoring, public-speaking or intelligence analysis.
If this sounds like a good match for you, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.