Senior Security Consultant_
Passionate about Cyber Security? Join the growing 2-sec team. We have job opportunities at all levels.
Why work for 2-sec?
2-sec is a leading independent cyber security consulting firm based in London but operating across the UK. Our business includes Penetration Testing, Security Compliance and Advisory Services. As one of the fastest-growing companies in the UK it’s an exciting time to join our team and be part of our growth.
Our straight-talking approach to security means we enjoy fantastic relationships with our clients; and we are looking for a Senior Security Consultant to join our team and lead the delivery of technical penetration tests.
2-sec was launched in 2011 and each member of the team has over 10 years’ experience in their chosen field. We are dedicated to delivering world-class service to our clients, many of whom work with us exclusively to advance their security. We have built an impressive client base that includes major clients within the financial services, telecommunications, e-commerce, defence and energy sectors.
SENIOR SECURITY CONSULTANT, LONDON_
As a Senior Security Consultant you will join a highly experienced team that delivers work on client projects in London and the South East. We have multiple roles available, from mid to senior levels.
- Information security assessments.
- Delivering PCI DSS Compliance projects, including remediation, advisory and audit.
- Leading ISO 27001 Compliance projects.
- Virtual CISO and board level engagement.
- Involvement with projects in web or mobile application testing, or infrastructure testing.
- Delivering reports to clients that highlight areas of identified weaknesses.
- Providing advice to clients on technical-remediation routes.
- Delivering all projects to the very high standards our clients expect; and on time.
- Work with other members of the 2-sec team to share knowledge and experience, and to find creative ways of solving technical issues.
- Attending project commencement calls and meetings to finalise the scope for upcoming projects.
- 5+ years’ experience of delivering hands-on audit and advisory projects.
- Strong IT background in cloud, network, workstation and server technologies.
- You should hold (or be working toward) at least one of the following qualifications:
- A creative approach.
- The ability to work towards client-led or internal deadlines.
- Full knowledge of PCI DSS and ISO 27001; and remediation routes.
- You will need very strong communication skills including:
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to write strong technical reports.
* Ability to explain discovered gaps/weaknesses, and how a client should remediate.
- Highly responsive with an ability to handle escalations quickly and professionally.
- From a “big four” background; and looking to move into a smaller, dynamic and fast-paced consulting company.
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor.
- PA-QSA certification.
- Master’s degree in information security.
- Flexible working and/or home working available.
- Funded training for recognized qualifications.
- Additional flexible benefits.
2-sec is an equal opportunities employer.