Senior Security Consultant_
Why work for 2-sec?
2-sec is a leading independent cyber security consulting firm based in London but operating across the UK. Our business includes Penetration Testing, Security Compliance and Advisory Services. As one of the fastest-growing companies in the UK it’s an exciting time to join our team and be part of our growth.
Our straight-talking approach to security means we enjoy fantastic relationships with our clients; and we are looking for a Senior Security Consultant to join our team.
2-sec was launched in 2011 and each member of the team has over 10 years’ experience in their chosen field. We are dedicated to delivering world-class service to our clients, many of whom work with us exclusively to advance their security. We have built an impressive client base that includes major clients within the financial services, telecommunications, e-commerce, defence and energy sectors.
SENIOR SECURITY CONSULTANT, LONDON_
We are looking for an experience senior security consultant to join the 2-sec team, working from our Tower 42 offices near Bank.
Carrying out thorough reviews of client information security management systems (ISMS), using the ISO 27001 framework.
Advising clients at all levels of cyber security maturity, from start-up to established FTSE-100 companies.
Delivering all projects to the very high standards our clients expect; and on time.
- Work with other members of the 2-sec team to share knowledge and experience, and to find creative ways of solving issues.
Helping clients develop and embed a governance structure for security.
Working directly to senior client stakeholders including CFO, COO and CEO.
Delivering on-site training or board-level clients in information security.
Acting as an on-site Virtual Chief Information Security Officer for some clients, where necessary.
Advising clients on GDPR preparedness.
Managing convergent projects; where clients are also undertaking Cyber Essentials or penetration testing.
Overseeing the production of policies and procedures for clients.
Working with other members of the 2-sec team to develop and nurture talent.
Liaising with business development and sales to ensure project scopes are correct.
Providing quality assurance (QA) of final client reports before submission.
- More than 5 years experience in information security.
- Proficiency with ISO 27001.
- Experience within a consulting or advisory environment.
- Experience of PCI DSS is ideal, but not essential.
- You will need excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to write strong reports; including the ability to clearly explain discovered gaps/weaknesses, and how a client could remediate.
- Highly responsive with an ability to handle escalations quickly and professionally.
- Flexible working and/or home working available.
- Funded training for recognized qualifications.
- Additional flexible benefits.
- Performance related bonus.
2-sec is an equal opportunities employer. Applicants must have lived in the UK for at least 5 years and have an EU passport.