Project Delivery Manager_
Passionate about Cyber Security? Join the growing 2-sec team.We have job opportunities at all levels.
Why work for 2-sec?
2-sec is a leading independent cyber security consulting firm based in London but operating across the UK. Our business includes Penetration Testing, Security Compliance and Advisory Services. As one of the fastest-growing companies in the UK it’s an exciting time to join our team and be part of our growth.
Our straight-talking approach to security means we enjoy fantastic relationships with our clients; and we are looking for a Project Delivery Manager to join our team and take the lead role in our clients contact with us.
2-sec was launched in 2011 and each member of the team has over 10 years’ experience in their chosen field. We are dedicated to delivering world-class service to our clients, many of whom work with us exclusively to advance their security. We have built an impressive client base that includes major clients within the financial services, telecommunications, ec-ommerce, defence and energy sectors.
PROJECT DELIVERY MANAGER, LONDON_
The right individual will be an extremely well organised project manager with a strong communication style, and ability to work within tight deadlines. We’re looking for someone with a relaxed presentation style, but who is challenge the status quo and advise our clients accordingly. Our clients rely on us for honest, impartial security advice and this role is key to how our clients understand the services we have delivered.
This role doesn’t include any technical security expertise, although a familiarity of technical projects is ideal. You will be responsible for the successful delivery of projects for our customers, many of whom are Chief Operating Officers, Finance or IT Directors. You’ll also be responsible for ensuring that processes and procedures are evolved in order to streamline the delivery.
- Full-cycle project management.
- Being the main point of contact for a diverse range of projects, ranging in complexity.
- Managing delivery of projects valued between £20,000 and £100,000.
- Resource-planning and project scheduling with both external clients as well as internal consultants.
- Client liaison; keeping clients updated on our progress.
- Keeping internal systems up to date with project delivery.
- Helping to resolve any project-related (non-technical) client queries.
- Ensuring reports are delivered to the highest quality.
- Process mapping, measurement and improvement.
- 5+ years’ experience managing technical projects.
- Prince 2 certification, or equivalent.
- Proven previous experience in senior stakeholder management.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with multiple teams.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to balance, prioritise and organise a wide workload.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and project management applications (such as BaseCamp).
- Ability to establish and develop professional working relationships.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A self-starting and pro-active approach.
- A passion for doing an amazing job that will leave a lasting impression.
- Teamwork, integrity, passion and success.
The right candidate will be offered unmatched career progression and grow through levels in one of the industry’s leading independently owned cyber security companies. Our benefits include:
- Flexible working and/or home working available.
- Funded training for recognized qualifications.
- Additional flexible benefits.
2-sec is an equal opportunities employer. For more information about this vacancy please contact email@example.com or contact 08445 022 066.