- This event has passed.
[FREE WEBINAR] PCI DSS – A MEANS TO AN END, NOT AN END IN ITSELF
July 16, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 11:45 am
David Froud, Lead PCI DSS Consultant at 2|SEC Consulting will talk about what cyber means to the payments industry and examine the threats its is facing and the steps it needs to take to mitigate the risk. Cyber Security is now viewed as one of today’s most prominent business risks according to world economic forum. The issue goes beyond IT; it is one of improving Business resilience.
During the webinar you will learn:
- Biggest security control gaps in the PCI DSS
- How to fill those gaps with additional controls
- New or alternative controls to improve security for your enterprise
- Achieve PCI compliance on the way to an enterprise-encompassing security programme
- Topic: PCI DSS – A MEANS TO AN END, NOT AN END IN ITSELF
- When: Tuesday, 16th July
- Time: 11AM BST