Cyber Rescue Plan data sheet
CYBER RESCUE PLAN – MANAGING YOUR CYBER RISKS
Cyber security is something that all business owners out there in the world should be concerned about. You cannot simply ignore cyber security as it can bring numerous negative consequences your way. Hence, it is a must for you to be mindful of your protection and security at all times. However, this is something that you cannot do on your own. This is where you can seek the assistance of 2|SEC Consulting and get the help of our latest service, which is known as the “Cyber Rescue Plan”.
Core services consist of:
- Business, Legal and Privacy Impact Analysis
- Penetration Testing, Threat Assessments and Red Teaming
- Cyber Security Architecture
- Security Framework Reviews – ISO 27001, Cyber Essentials, NIST, NCSC
- Compliance Reviews – PCI DSS, FCA, Gambling Commission, GDPR
- Cyber Security Control Gap Analysis
- Cloud Security Reviews – AWS, Azure
- DevSecOps Reviews
- Third Party Security Reviews
- Review of Cyber Security Strategy and 3-Year Plan
These ten points, will enable the identification of critical vulnerabilities within your organisation, along with areas of cyber security deficiency that expose your organisation to potential GDPR breaches, system outages and/or regulatory fines.
Throughout the ongoing COVID pandemic, all of our services are fully available remotely, at a market beating cost of £25,000 for a block of 30 days, providing you access to 2-sec’s highly experienced and fully qualified team.
Get in touch! We are here to help: +44 (0)20 7877 0060 or email@example.com