Look out for us at PCI Europe’s London event on July 5th, in association with Visa and Barclaycard - http://www.pci-portal.com/pci-europe/. A limited number of tickets are still available and register quickly if you would like to come along. The invite only, world renowned 2-sec after party returns in the evening, which offers an informal setting where you can network with your peers without being pounced on by a vendor, except us of course, but then we’re nice and we buy you beer. The message this year is very much throw away compliance and invest in risk management and security. If you’ve “compliance” in your job title, change it quickly before word gets round.
11 Jun 2012
- May 2013 Newsletter
- Choosing a QSA – tips on how to find some of the better ones…
- Where did all the blogs go?
- The Bit9 incident
- 2-sec in The Guardian today…
- ISSA European Conference – Feb 5 2013
- PCI SSC Third Party Security Assurance SIG
- PCI DSS governance
- The Cunning Art of ASV Manipulation!
- PCI SSC Special Interest Group (SIG) – Third Party Assurance
- Internet monitoring and civil liberties
- 2-sec exhibiting at PCI London, July 5th 2012
- Microsoft Security Advisory (2820197): Update Rollup for ActiveX Kill Bits - Version: 1.0
- Microsoft Security Advisory (2847140): Vulnerability in Internet Explorer Could Allow Remote Code Execution - Version: 2.0
- Microsoft Security Advisory (2755801): Update for Vulnerabilities in Adobe Flash Player in Internet Explorer 10 - Version: 12.1